I have managed to improve the backend of my user-made RStudio themes collection recently: Until recently, I had maintained the collection manually, adding new themes by hand and sorting everything. Now, everything is much more automated, making it easier to maintain in the future.

  1. All themes are included in a nice CSV file (this one) that can easily be sorted via R.
  2. The main overview is directly sourcing from this CSV file and creating the Markdown list via some R code. The code also includes some small checks to identify duplicates.
  3. I have added screenshots wherever available.
  4. The Github repository also includes now some package infrastructure, allowing to easily install themes from the list.

At the moment, the collection contains 129 user-made RStudio themes.