I have managed to improve the backend of my user-made RStudio themes collection recently: Until recently, I had maintained the collection manually, adding new themes by hand and sorting everything. Now, everything is much more automated, making it easier to maintain in the future.
- All themes are included in a nice CSV file (this one) that can easily be sorted via R.
- The main overview is directly sourcing from this CSV file and creating the Markdown list via some R code. The code also includes some small checks to identify duplicates.
- I have added screenshots wherever available.
- The Github repository also includes now some package infrastructure, allowing to easily install themes from the list.
At the moment, the collection contains 129 user-made RStudio themes.